The multiple window is the best type of creativity. The usage of multiple windows in an app always helps for much more speed of action. Multiple windows helps us to open several application at a time. For example, the current application you are using will be the active app while all other applications are running in the background, this allows the easy switching of application for instant access.
The multiple windows are seen in iPad and iPod new versions from 5 series. Along with the ream of astonishing with the iPad, this is there awesome feature. This is very useful that you can use every application at a window.
For the activation of multiple windows first we have to on the multitasking features in the iPad
- 1 For the activation of multiple windows first we have to on the multitasking features in the iPad
- 1.1 Usage of multiple windows
- 1.2 The benefits of multiple windows on our iPad’s are
- 1.3 Dual applications at a time –
- 1.4 Using application while watching a movie or a video –
- 1.5 Drag and drop between application –
- 1.6 Gestures with iPad OS –
- 1.7 In this the main use is the switching of application.
- 2 Sum Up –
Settings — General – Multitasking and Dock.
- Allow multiple applications- on/off if you want/don’t want to slide over or split view.
- Show recent apps –On the right of Dock.
- Picture in picture- turn on/ off for use.
- Gestures – Turn off/on you want the multiple gestures to see the app switchers.
Usage of multiple windows
- Open the app you want, swipe up it from the dock.
- There we can see a ‘+’ sign above it click it.
- Drag the new application you want in that window.
- Then we can see the both application on the same screen by splitting it into two halves.
- Like this we can add many application to one window
The benefits of multiple windows on our iPad’s are
Handling the dock with multiple application simultaneously –
The dock is the list of application which are recently used and our favourite one seen at the bottom of the screen. The dock let you to open and switch apps you like. Customize the dock with your liked application on right side of the screen and Recently used application on left side.
Dual applications at a time –
Take one application and put on the screen from the dock, take the other application and put directly to the screen. Thus the screen will be spitted vertically into two half’s and the two application can be used at a time.
Using application while watching a movie or a video –
In this when we are watching a video on movie and suddenly a mail comes, we can use this method. Tap the minimizing button in the video of movie and it will be scroll down in the corner of your screen display. The video will shall continue but you can reply to the mail also at the same time.
Drag and drop between application –
In this when we are messaging in WhatsApp and need to attach a photo, just take the gallery from the dock and drag the photo needed to attach and put in the messaging app. Thus the photo is attached. it is easy also a great use of multiple window.
Gestures with iPad OS –
In this the main use is the switching of application.
Types of multiple windows :-
- Primary windows – this is the usual window in which you can use different application at the time. This is the most common method on the people mostly uses. For example we can use mailing and movies at a time. Switching the apps is the main peculiarity of this window.
- Auxiliary windows – it is used as a multiple window of same application. Like wise when we are using Gmail we can open one window for mail box and we can open one window for draft. This action mainly increases the speed of the work, show more work can be done very fastly.
Sum Up –
The usage of multitasking window is the best way in doing work efficiently and fastly that we can finish many works at an onset of time. Thus its uses should be done very properly. It is the main specification of iOS including the iPads. If your app is the type that requires two integrating multiple features then go for it easily.